1. No entry will be accepted unless it is on the appropriate Entry Form, signed personally and endorsed by the respective National Association.
2. Entries must be sent to the WSF Office for receipt by 25 May 2012 (12 noon, GMT). No late entries will be accepted.
3. The Entry Fee is US $65.00, which must be paid in cash on arrival. This fee is not payable for the four Men’s squad players of competing teams as it is included in the team entry fee. The entry fee will still be payable to the host in the event of withdrawal after the entry deadline.
Please use the on-line Booking link to obtain preferential rates during this Championship.
|Renaissance Doha City Center Hotel >>|
· Visa details – please can you amend as follows:
· Overseas players and officials will require a visa to enter Qatar.
· Passport copies must be received as an email attachment showing the personal details and passport number and its date of issuance and validity to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than the 1st June.
· The Qatar Squash Federation (QSF) will arrange for each of your visa’s and will send the relevant visas once issued to the appropriate Member Nation.
For anyone that does not email their passport copy in advance, some countries are able to apply for the visa at the airport upon arrival and will pay QR 110 (US$ 30) per visa at current rate.
Important Deadline: The last date by which all passports (copies) must be received by QSF for issuing the necessary entry visa is Friday 1st June 2012.