WSF WORLD JUNIOR CIRCUIT
Registration is open to National Junior Open events along with World, Regional and Sub Regional Championships. Registration is applicable to the Under-19 age group only, and events must conform with the published information and general details below.
Events must be the Under-19 Individual Open of a WSF Full / Associate member nation, Sub-Regional Open e.g. Nordic Open, the WSF Regional Closed championship (e.g. European, Asian) or the WSF World Under-19 Individual. They must be administered by the Federation concerned.
• Acceptance of applications and their Tier points will be at the discretion of WSF.
• Applications must be received and registration fees must be paid a minimum of three months before commencement.
• The event must be in knock-out format (or round robin in a play-off format that allows points to be awarded for rounds reached). Beyond that, the rules and seedings shall be that of the Federation.
• There is no prize money requirement.
• A WSF World Junior Circuit logo will be provided for use on all materials e.g. entry form, poster, programmes.